I finally did one of my winter projects last week. Well, started it anyway. Cleaning out the shed at the back of the carport. I thought Dan the Handyman and I had gotten all the hazardous chemicals out before he left for California (they are still in a garbage can for me to take to the HazMat Hut 😦 ), but I found another box full last week. Including this one. For interior use! “Spray on ceiling and walls.” Yikes! I am happy to say, the can seems to be full. The tin might be worth a few bucks, but it wouldn’t pass the PO “does the package contain anything potentially hazardous” interrogation if I had to mail it to a buyer.